PATIENT AND FAMILY
Find here all the information related to your visit to our clinics.
We design an experience centered on you.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES
NATIONAL CLINICS recognizes in you and your family Company´s reason for being and permanently promotes the fulfillment of the Rights and Duties that you have as a patient. We invite you to know the Declaration of your rights and duties.
1. Access opportunely to health services and technologies, which guarantee comprehensive and high-quality care.
2. Be informed about the costs of the services, and in case of urgency your care will not be conditioned to payment or any document requirement.
3. Receive clear information, with an appropriate language and taking into account the particular conditions of the patient.
4. Receive a complete explanation of the procedures that will be carried out and that they allow you to make a decision regarding your treatment.
5. Receive health benefits under the terms enshrined in the law.
6. Receive dignified treatment, respecting your beliefs and customs.
7. That your medical record information be confidential.
8. Receive medical care in optimal conditions of safety and respect for your privacy.
9. Receive information about the means to use to submit a claim, suggestions or improvements in the service and obtain a timely response.
10. That your willingness to accept or not to donate organs will be respected.
11. Die with dignity and in the company of your loved ones.
12. To not transfer the administrative care procedures to you or your family.
1. Ensure the comprehensive care of your health and follow the treatment plan
2. Follow the recommendations of the promotion and prevention programs
3. Be supportive in situations in which people's lives are in danger
4. Respect the personnel responsible for the health services provision and administration
5. Take care of the facilities and make rational use of resources
6. Comply with the health system rules
7. Act in good faith towards the health system
8. Provide the treating team with truthful, clear and complete information about your health status
9. Comply with the corresponding payments to the services received
To know all the rights and obligations